Job Title: Service Technician
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyze, order parts, and repair electrical equipment.
- Stock and manage inventory of parts and supplies.
- Keep service area clean and organized in the warehouse.
- Keep warehouse machines in “ready to install” condition.
- Oversee service call logs to maximize machine up-time in the field.
- Provide phone support to RSM’s during route hours.
- Tests and evaluates operation of machinery and equipment.
- Maintains company tools in proper working condition.
- Disassembles machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Repairs, replaces, adjusts, and aligns components of machinery and equipment.
- Cleans and lubricates parts, equipment, and machinery.
- Test runs repaired machinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs.
- Occasional overnight travel in company truck or automobile to remote locations (retailers) where equipment is in need of repair.
- Repairs and replaces electrical wiring and components of machinery.
- Assembles and disassembles machinery, equipment, components, and other parts, using hand tools or power tools.
- Installs or repairs machinery, equipment, components, and other parts, using hand tools or power tools.
- Adjusts, connects, and disconnects wiring, piping, and tubing using hand tools or power tools.
- Occasionally delivers machines or products to locations upon request by Team Leaders or Area Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with valid driver’s license due to DOT regulations
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Cell phone and basic computer skills required, including ability to text and/or email
- Knowledge of electricity, both 120 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC preferred
- Knowledge of basic electronics preferred
- Successfully pass a Pre-employment Motor Vehicle Record check for the past 3 years
- Successfully pass a pre-employment DOT and fit for duty physicals
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more
- Occasional Saturday work and overnight travel will be required
- Willing to work extra hours, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Health benefit insurance package (medical, dental, vision, and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation pay, sick time, and 8 paid holidays
- Partially paid maternity leave
- Casual dress code
- *eligibility may vary based on job type
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your manager or Human Resources for information on our internal applicant process.
National Entertainment Network (NEN), a private equity backed company, is the nation’s dominant amusement vending service provider. For over 30 years, NEN has defined front-end retail and restaurant entertainment with a diverse portfolio of offerings including claw games, capsule toy/confection stands, video games, and kiddie rides. NEN has over 55,000 machines in over 15,000 locations across the country.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: NEN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is NEN’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.