Job Title: Retail Route Service Merchandiser (Temporary)*
Warner Robins, Georgia
Wage: $12.00 per hour
Starting compensation is $12/hour; after completing a training period, the compensation structure will be changed to a commission-based program which benefits RSMs who perform well.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drives company vehicle on scheduled route to various retail and restaurant locations to collect money, clean and service machines, and merchandise product
- Keeps daily inventory records and uploads results
- Communicates status of machines and customer accounts
- Accounts for the security of all money, machines, and merchandise on the route
- Helps install and remove equipment from locations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- Saturday work required
- Cell phone and basic computer skills required, including ability to text and/or email
- Successfully pass a Pre-employment Motor Vehicle Record check for the past 3 years
- Successfully pass a pre-employment fit for duty physical, which includes the ability to regularly lift 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Health benefit insurance package (medical, dental, vision, and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation pay, sick time, and 8 paid holidays
- Partially paid maternity leave
- Casual dress code
- *eligibility may vary based on job type
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your manager or Human Resources for information on our internal applicant process.
National Entertainment Network (NEN), a private equity backed company, is the nation’s dominant amusement vending service provider. For over 30 years, NEN has defined front-end retail and restaurant entertainment with a diverse portfolio of offerings including claw games, capsule toy/confection stands, video games, and kiddie rides. NEN has over 55,000 machines in over 15,000 locations across the country.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: NEN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is NEN’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.