Job Title: Die Setter & Punch Press Operator*
Wage: $22.00 per hour
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing complex set ups (calibration, cleaning etc.) with little supervision.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Knowledge of using proper punch and die clearances according to material type and thickness.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines and fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Follow safety procedures, know emergency protocols, exits and rally points
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- 2 -3 years prior experience setting up and operating stamping presses with progressive dies, stage dies, etc
- Good eye/hand coordination and attention to detail
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Operation of all die-setter tools and measuring devices calipers and micrometers.
- Ability to listen to, understand and communicate information
- Ability to regularly bend, stoop, and lift or move up to 50lbs
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Health benefit insurance package (medical, dental, vision, and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation pay, sick time, and 8 paid holidays
- Partially paid maternity leave
- Casual dress code
- *eligibility may vary based on job type
If you are a current employee of National Entertainment Network and would like to be considered for this position, please contact your manager or Human Resources for information on our internal applicant process.
National Entertainment Network (NEN), a private equity backed company, is the nation’s dominant amusement vending service provider. For over 30 years, NEN has defined front-end retail and restaurant entertainment with a diverse portfolio of offerings including claw games, capsule toy/confection stands, video games, and kiddie rides. NEN has over 55,000 machines in over 15,000 locations across the country.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: NEN does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is NEN’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.